Golden Retriever, “Ruben” and Doberman, “Dobby” are helping me wish everyone “HAPPY NEW YEAR”
Ruben, 3 and a half years old, loves poising for pictures and is always willing to send messages, to and for, Grandma.
Dobby, a 7 month old puppy says, “Look Grandma, I’m sitting nice, but I really want to lick the camera.” I guess a sign he just wanted to eat.
Here’s hoping “2017” brings Good Health and Happiness to my readers.
May Wishes Come True, and you Reach Goals you’ve set.
To my Followers and Faithful Readers I also want to say, Thank you.
Your views, likes, comments, and patience while I’m learning the blogging process means a lot. These simple gestures encourage me to keep writing, and hint to what topics are enjoyed the most.
The goal for my blog in “2017” is to continue sharing experiences in hopes to entertain, or inspire readers, and I love connecting with you via comments.
As for personal resolutions, I try not to set myself up for failure, like saying I’ll exercise and lose weight, that one never turns out as planned.
But, here are my Top five “2017” Goals.
1) I want to visit and Enjoy Family and Friends as much as possible.
2) Appreciate what I have, and don’t dwell on what I don’t. At this point in life the main thing missing is, youth.
3) Continue to live by the Golden Rule. (Do unto others as you would have others do onto you)
4) Worry less, this is always the hardest for me to control. Sometimes, I worry about worrying.
5) Spend more time doing hobbies that make me happy. (I have so many, I worry about which one to do. See number 4, is a problem.)
Quarter horse, “Nugget,” wanted to send his well wishes too, but he said it was too windy to have that silly paper sign around his neck.
Do you have animals that put up with photography antics?
Do you make “News Years resolutions” or set yourself goals?